Lead Time: Orders placed on or after 1/12/21 will ship in approximately 2-3 business days.
Our 11 ft Bug Net Hammock features a symmetrical gathered-end design that allows you to comfortably lay in any direction. The body is built with a single layer of durable nylon fabric that is specially woven to feel like natural fibers and is soft to the touch. Featuring a unique hexagonal ripstop pattern that minimizes stretch and maximizes comfort, it is rated to hold up to 350 lbs. The hammock’s body is finished with rolled hem on all four sides, and quadruple stitched suspension channels for additional durability.
Additional Features include...
- All of our Bug Net Hammocks come installed with: Structural ridgeline, 2 continuous loops, and 2 carabiners
- THE RIDGELINE MUST REMAIN INSTALLED TO PROTECT THE BUG NET FROM TEARING!
- Attached zippered bug net allowing peak to peak visibility
- Attached noseeum mesh stuff sacks located in peak for easy bug net storage
- Detachable double ended nylon stuff sack; Adequate for stowing the hammock and complete suspension system in one convenient place.
- Four pack hooks for additional underquilt stabilization
- Eight additional external/internal connection points for accessories or tying out the hammock body.
Width - 58 inches
Length - 11 ft (132 inches)
Fabric - Nylon Single Layer (40 denier)
Weight Limit - 350 lbs.
Hammock Weight (without suspension): 17.75 oz
Hammock Weight (with suspension): 19.85 oz
Nylon Hammock Body = 17.75 oz
Continuous Loops (each) = 0.10 oz
HG Carabiner (each) = 0.7 oz
Structural Ridgeline = 0.5 oz
9 ft Daisy Chain (pair) = 12.5 oz
10 ft Ultralight Daisy Chain (pair) = 3.88 oz
Whoopie Slings (each) = 0.775 oz