Orders placed on or after 6/10/2021 ship in approximately 2 weeks. Lead times are estimated and subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Our Premium Down Sleeping Hood has been meticulously designed to be the perfect insulation for your head. Use it with your top quilt or sleeping bag for extra comfort while sleeping, or use it while you hike! This version utilizes the same materials used on our Premium Quilts to provide you with the lightest and most packable down hood we have available. By using ultralight shock cord and 3 mini cordlocks, we've created a system which allows you to tighten or loosen the face opening for comfort and provide security from movement. In addition to the cinch cord system for the face opening, our down hood for quilts utilizes shock cord under-shoulder straps to help keep the down hood secure while sleeping. The DWR (durable water resistant) coating on the fabric and down help to resist moisture caused from your breath. Lastly, this is our made-to-order version of this product. Please see our in stock, premium down sleeping bag hood for a ready-to-ship product.
Additional information on materials used to build our products can be found here
- 10 Denier Ripstop Nylon Fabric
- 850 Fill Power DWR Goose Down or 950 Fill Power Untreated Goose Down
- Shock Cord and Cord Lock Closure and Security System
- Sewn Through Construction
- Highly packable (About the size of a softball)
- This product will ship approximately 2 weeks after an order is placed.
- Total Weight = Approximately 3.61 ounces (107 grams)
- 2.5 ounces 850 Fill Power DWR Goose Down or 950 Fill Power Untreated Goose Down
- Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances