Our 11 ft Hammock with Zippered Bug Net features a symmetrical gathered-end design that allows you to comfortably lay in any direction. The body of this hammock is built with a single layer of durable nylon fabric that is specially woven to feel like natural fibers and is soft to the touch. Featuring a unique hexagonal ripstop pattern that minimizes stretch and maximizes comfort, it is rated to hold up to 350 lbs. The hammock’s body features a rolled hem on all four sides, and a quadruple stitched suspension channel on each end. These hammocks are built to be 58 inches wide, 11 ft long.
Additional Features include...
- BASIC SUSPENSION INCLUDED: All of our zippered bug net hammocks come installed with: Structural ridgeline, 2 continuous loops, and 2 carabiners
- Attached zippered bug net allowing peak to peak visibility
- Attached noseeum mesh stuff sacks located in peak for bug net storage
- Detachable double ended nylon stuff sack; Adequate for stowing the hammock and complete suspension system in one convenient place.
- Four pack hooks for additional underquilt stabilization
- Eight additional external/internal connection points for accessories or tying out the hammock body.
- THE RIDGELINE MUST REMAIN INSTALLED TO PROTECT THE BUG NET FROM TEARING!
Width - 58 inches
Length - 11 ft (132 inches)
Fabric - Nylon Single Layer (40 denier)
Weight Limit - 350 lbs.
Hammock Weight (without suspension): 17.75 oz
Hammock Weight (with suspension): 19.85 oz
Nylon Hammock Body = 17.75 oz
Continuous Loops (each) = 0.10 oz
HG Carabiner (each) = 0.7 oz
Structural Ridgeline = 0.5 oz
9 ft Daisy Chain (pair) = 12.5 oz
10 ft Ultralight Daisy Chain (pair) = 3.88 oz
Whoopie Slings (each) = 0.775 oz
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
First Look - Hammock Gear Zippered Bug Net Hammock
A look at the new Hammock Gear Zippered Bug Net Hammock. http:...
Hammock Gear Netted Hammock Review
This video is about Review - Hammock Gear Netted Hammock
Hammock Gear Zippered Bug Net Hammock
Hammock Gear Zippered Bug Net Hammock 11 foot hammock with fu...