- Green Orders placed on or after 12/5/21 ship in approximately 2 weeks. CAMO out of stock until Fall 2022. Lead time subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Dyneema® Composite (previously known as Cuben Fiber), a high-performance base non-woven fabric, is quickly gaining popularity in the hiking community. Our Dyneema® Fiber Palace Tarp is our widest catenary cut camping hammock rain fly with doors including 2 ridge line tie outs, 4 panel pull outs (2 on each side spaced 78" apart for bridge hammocks), and 10 perimeter tie outs. We use 1/2 inch D-Rings on all tie outs except for the ridgeline tie out points which use 3/4 inch Beastee D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs on the Dyneema® Fiber Palace Tarp with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Camping hammock rain flies with doors are perfect for winter camping or inclement weather, where closing of the doors is integral for temperature regulation and weather protection. Our tarps are shipped with a Dyneema® stuff sack and patch kit for in field repairs.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank length and color for instant savings.
- Palace tarp model is 10'4" at the widest point
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 11 or 12 feet
- Fully taped ridgeline is waterproof and does not require seam sealing
- All tie-out points are bonded and sewn for maximum strength
- Dyneema® composite has zero stretch to eliminate sagging when wet. Because of this quality, we also highly recommend adding shock cord loops to all tie-put points for added protection from damage in high-winds. It is equally important to not overtighten tie-out point as this can compromise the material over time.