- Camo Orders placed on or after 8/5/21 ship in approximately 2 weeks. Green out of stock until February 2022. Lead time subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Custom orders cancelled once production has started will incur a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Dyneema® Composite (previously known as Cuben Fiber), a high-performance base non-woven fabric, is quickly gaining popularity in the hiking community. Our Dyneema® Fiber Palace Tarp is our widest catenary cut tarp with doors including 2 ridge line tie outs, 4 panel pull outs (2 on each side spaced 78" apart for bridge hammocks), and 10 perimeter tie outs. We use 1/2 inch D-Rings on all tie outs except for the ridgeline tie out points which use 3/4 inch Beastee D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Tarps with doors are perfect for winter camping or inclement weather, where closing of the doors is integral for temperature regulation and weather protection. Our tarps are shipped with a Dyneema® stuff sack and patch kit for in field repairs.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank length and color for instant savings.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 10' 4" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 10, 11, or 12 feet
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.