- If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Our Dyneema® Flat Tarp is intended and ideal for ground camping. It is available with lengths of either 8 feet 6 inches or 10 feet and both versions are 8 feet 6 inches wide. Both versions also feature 14 perimeter tie outs, and 2 ridge line tie outs. The 8 feet 6 inch long version also features 1 panel pull out on each side for added room underneath. Due to the increased length, the 10 feet long version features 2 panel pull outs on each side. Each tie out and pull out features a 1/2 inch D-Ring, with the exception of the ridge line tie outs and bug net tie outs, which are 3/4 inch D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Our Dyneema® flat tarps for camping ship with a stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guy line in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank color for instant savings.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 8' 6" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 8'6" or 10 feet
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.