Lead Time: Orders placed on or after 8/3/20 will ship in approximately 3 weeks.
Important Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellation are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Dyneema® Composite (previously known as Cuben Fiber), a high-performance base non-woven fabric, is quickly gaining popularity in the hiking community. Our Hex Tarp is a dedicated shelter designed without doors, for use with a hammock. The tarp has 2 panel pull outs, 4 perimeter tie-outs, and 2 ridgeline tie outs. We use 1/2 inch D-Rings on all tie outs. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Our tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 8' 6" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 10, 11, or 12 feet
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.