- If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Dyneema® Composite hammock tarp (previously known as Cuben Fiber), a high-performance base non-woven fabric, is quickly gaining popularity in the hiking community. Our opaque Hex Tarp is a dedicated shelter designed without doors, for use with a hammock. The tarp has 2 panel pull outs (one on each side), 4 perimeter tie-outs, and 2 ridgeline tie outs. We use 1/2 inch D-Rings on all tie outs. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots as all hardware will be LineLoc3s, including the ridgeline. Our hammock tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
- Hex tarp model is 8'6" at the widest point
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 11 or 12 feet
- Fully taped ridgeline is waterproof and does not require seam sealing
- All tie-out points are bonded and sewn for maximum strength
- Dyneema® composite has zero stretch to eliminate sagging when wet. Because of this quality, we also highly recommend adding shock cord loops to all tie-put points for added protection from damage in high-winds. It is equally important to not overtighten tie-out point as this can compromise the material over time.