- Camo Orders placed on or after 6/8/21 ship in approximately 3 weeks. Green out of stock until February 2022. Lead time subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Custom orders cancelled once production has started will incur a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Dyneema® Composite (previously known as Cuben Fiber), a high-performance base non-woven fabric, is quickly gaining popularity in the hiking community. Our Hex Tarp is a dedicated shelter designed without doors, for use with a hammock. The tarp has 2 panel pull outs (one on each side), 4 perimeter tie-outs, and 2 ridgeline tie outs. We use 1/2 inch D-Rings on all tie outs. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Our tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 8' 6" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 10, 11, or 12 feet
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.