If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Our Dyneema® Fiber Tapered Ground Tarp is intended and ideal for ground camping. Length is 8'6". The wide end is 8'6" wide and tapers to 6'6" wide at the narrow end. This waterproof ground tarp for camping features 14 perimeter tie outs, 2 panel pull outs, and 2 ridge line tie outs. Each tie out and pull out features a 1/2 inch D-Ring, with the exception of the ridge line tie outs and bug net tie outs, which are 3/4 inch D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots as all hardware will be LineLoc3s, including the ridgeline. Our tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank color for instant savings.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 8' 6" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 8'6"
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.