Dyneema® Tarp orders placed on or after 10/30/19 have a lead time of approximately 1-2 weeks to ship.
Our Dyneema® Fiber Tapered Ground Tarp is intended and ideal for ground camping. Length is 8'6". The wide end is 8'6" wide and tapers to 6'6" wide at the narrow end. This tarp features 14 perimeter tie outs, 2 panel pull outs, 2 ridge line tie outs, and 2 additional bug net tie outs attached to the ridgeline tie outs. Each tie out and pull out features a 1/2 inch D-Ring, with the exception of the ridge line tie outs and bug net tie outs, which are 3/4 inch D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Our tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank length and color for instant savings.
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- 8' 6" wide at the widest point
- Available in ridgeline lengths of 10, 11, or 12 feet
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.