This part is PATENT PENDING
WARNING: The Micro GLT is NOT designed to support human weight. It must not be used as a life saving device, fall protection, or in ANY manner where failure could cause property damage, injury, or loss of life.
It's the end of a long day out...
You're tired, hungry, and want to setup camp... like NOW.
But oh f*ck... it's raining. Gosh darn... "How do I tie that thing again?"
You shouldn't have to suffer like this. That's why we made a piece of Titanium to solve your problems.
The Ti Micro GLT is a new guy line tensioning device that:
- Removes the learning curve - Use it day one, right out of the box
- Eliminates risk - works the exact same in any condition (rain, snow, sun)
- Increases enjoyment - stop worrying and setup camp confidently/quickly the first time, every time
At just 0.46 grams and the size of a fingernail, it's not exactly weighing you down either.
Basically, it's the most efficient way to tension cordage between two points.
Here's a video that shows you how it works...
Instead of using knots like a trucker's hitch or cheap plastic adjusters, simply attach the Micro GLT to your guy out point, pull the line tight, and lock it with a twist.
In fact, it's so simple and easy to use that you'll open the box, master it in minutes, and NEVER forget it.
The secret lies in the design...
To be specific, that means ~47 iterations, multiple rounds of prototyping/testing, and a combined 16 years of engineering experience went into creating the Micro GLT.
When we say it's perfect, we mean it... and from the moment you open the box, we promise you'll know why.
Lastly, made from Grade 5 Titanium with high-energy finishing, the Micro GLT is built to last you a lifetime.
If it ever breaks (which it won't) or doesn't live up to our promise, we'll replace it no questions asked.
Buy one for every guy out, on every piece of gear you own, and don't ever look back. You'll be glad you did.
Choose from two styles:
1) Hook - Designed to clip onto a fixed loop of shockcord at a guy out point. Choose this if you want to stow your cordage/hardware separate from your tarp, tent, etc.
2) No Hook - Designed for use with a fixed loop of shockcord ran through the top hole of the device. Choose this if you want to stow your cordage/hardware together with your tarp, tent, etc.
Note that each part you order will come with a pre-made shockcord loop for quick connection and use right out of the box.
If you're looking for a complete kit with cordage included, check out our Titanium Guyline Kit.
Cordage - The Ti Micro GLT is designed to work with most 1.5 - 2.0 mm diameter cordage (e.g. Zing-It or Lash-It). You will get the absolute best holding power by using cordage that has a solid core and poly or nylon jacket, but this isn't strictly required. Will also work with 2.2 mm Zing-It/Lash-It.