- Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Made specifically for our Standard and Circadian hammocks, this hammock winter cover is essential for camping comfortably in cooler temperatures. Available in an array of ultralight, wind and water resistant fabric that trap heat while also allowing adequate ventilation to occur through a mesh moon-roof to reduce condensation. Simply install this symmetrical hammock top cover directly over your ridgeline to help seal in your body heat, creating a warm and dry micro climate of comfort. Please note this is only compatible with our Circadian and Standard hammock. If you purchased a Circadian Pro, you will need to purchase the Circadian Pro Winter Top Cover. Proudly made in Ohio!
Additional Features Include
- Durable static end loops easily secure around the gathered ends of your hammock.
- DO NOT CONNECT END LOOPS TO HAMMOCK'S CARABINERS, THIS WILL CAUSE TEARING!
Featuring 8 toggles that help seal out drafts when connected to the d-rings along the sides of our hammocks.
- 4 elastic loops offer additional stabilization when connected to our hammocks pack hooks, with no interference of underquilt suspension.
Symmetrical design allows you to sleep comfortably in any configuration.
Mesh moon roof for visibility and ventilation to combat unwanted condensation.
Mesh stuff sack included for ultralight storage.
- 10D Ripstop Nylon
- 15D Ripstop Polyester
- 20D Nylon Taffeta
- 3.80oz for 10D Ripstop Nylon
- 4.30oz for 15D Polyester Ripstop
- 4.80oz for 20D Nylon Taffeta