Our Premium Down Hood has been meticulously designed to be the perfect insulation for your head. Use it as your top quilt or sleeping bag head cover for extra comfort while sleeping, or use it while you hike! This version utilizes the same materials used on our Premium Quilts to provide you with the lightest and most packable down hood we have available. By using ultralight shock cord and 3 mini cordlocks, we've created a system which allows you to tighten or loosen the face opening for comfort and provide security from movement. In addition to the cinch cord system for the face opening, our Down Hood utilizes shock cord under-shoulder straps to help keep the Down Hood secure while sleeping. The DWR (durable water resistant) coating on the fabric and down help to resist moisture caused from your breath. Lastly, this is our in stock version of this top quilt or sleeping bag hood and it comes in Dark Olive Green 10D for the Outer Shell and Black 10D for the Inner Shell. Please see our Custom Premium Down Hood for a more personalized version.
Additional information on materials used to build our products can be found here
- 10 Denier Ripstop Nylon Fabric
- 850 Fill Power DWR Duck Down
- Shock Cord and Cord Lock Closure and Security System
- Sewn Through Construction
- Highly packable (About the size of a softball)
- This product is in stock and will ship approximately 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- Total Weight = Approximately 3.61 ounces (107 grams)
- 2.5 ounces 850 DWR Goose Down
- Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances