- Orders placed on or after 6/10/2021 ship in approximately 2 weeks. Lead times are estimated and subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Lightweight and durable with minimal stretch, our silicone impregnated ripstop polyester fabric 1.1 oz / yd² (20D) will keep you out of the elements. This durable tarp system with doors is both water and windproof, and resists the retention of water much better than traditional nylon tarps and tents. Reinforced with 210D Polyester, all tie outs are built with grosgrain, and come standard featuring 1/2" Beastee D-Rings on the 6 perimeter tie outs, 4 door tie outs, 4 panel pull outs (2 on each side spaced 78" apart for bridge hammocks), and 3/4" Beastee D-Rings on the ridgeline tie outs. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. We provide a free seam sealing kit, standard with each order to waterproof the tarp. The four diamond panel pull outs require seam sealing. Many find that seam sealing the ridgeline of the tarp is not necessary, but it is recommended.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your color and desired hank length for instant savings.
- 73 inches (11ft & 12ft)
- 132 inches (11 ft)
- 144 inches (12 ft)
- 114 inches (measured from middle of baseline)
- 4 corners
- 2 center
- 4 doors
- 2 ridgeline
- 4 panel pullouts (spaced 78" apart to accommodate both bridge and gathered end hammocks)
- 16.37 ounces (11 ft)
- 17.54 ounces (12 ft)
- 20 denier silpoly (1.1oz/yd²)
- 1500 mm head pressure