THE RELV STORY
RELV – / relv / noun: From the Estonian language meaning ‘Weapon’. Our tagline is WEAPONIZED CAMOUFLAGE and the logo is the RELV Blade.
We design ‘WEAPONIZED CAMOUFLAGE’ solutions. RELV patterns present with an aesthetic that transcends the camouflage patterns currently found in the Outdoor, Fashion, Hunting, and Tactical markets. We utilize proven graphic design principles and creative muscle. We strive for unique style, and effective concealment solutions for the field.
RELV LLC was founded on Aug 1, 2017. RELV is owned by Curt Liddle, a professional Designer and Creative Director, with over 24 years of experience. His portfolio includes work for the United States Army, the United Stated Navy, SpaceX, Toyota, Disney, Microsoft, Hasbro, Bell Textron, Electronic Arts and many more.
- Orders placed on or after 8/17/2022 ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Lead times are estimated and subject to change without notice.
- Need your tarp now?! Shop our selection of stock hammock shelters that ship in one to two business days!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions related to your custom insulation order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Lightweight and durable with minimal stretch, the silicone impregnated ripstop polyester fabric 1.1 oz / yd² (20D) of the Hammock Gear Journey Tarp will keep you out of the elements. This durable, ultralight backpacking tarp system with doors is both water and windproof, and resists the retention of water much better than traditional nylon tarps and tents. Reinforced with 210D Polyester, all tie outs are built with grosgrain, and come standard featuring 1/2" Beastee D-Rings on the 6 perimeter tie outs, 4 door tie outs, 4 panel pull outs, and 3/4" Beastee D-Rings on the ridgeline tie outs. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade the Hammock Gear Journey Tarp to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. We provide a free seam sealing kit, standard with each order to waterproof the ultralight backpacking tarp. The four diamond panel pull outs require seam sealing.
Guylines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guyline in combination with any tarp purchase! Simply select your color and desired hank length for over 30% your guyline.
- 132 inches (11ft)
- 144 inches (12ft)
- 78 inches (11ft)
- 90 inches (12ft)
- 111 inches (measured from middle of baseline)
- 4 corners
- 2 center
- 4 doors
- 2 ridgeline
- 4 panel pullouts
- 16.37 ounces (11 ft)
- 17.54 ounces (12 ft)
- 20 denier silpoly (1.1oz/yd²)
- 1500 mm head pressure