- Orders placed on or after 6/10/2021 ship in approximately 1 week. Lead times are estimated and subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
This was our #1 requested product to launch in 2020! The Hammock Gear Underquilt Protector is here! Whether you hammock camp in extremely humid and / or extremely cold environments, underquilt protectors are an essential piece of equipment to keep on hand. Underquilt protectors work by providing you with another breathable layer of fabric between your precious underquilt and the outside elements. Morning dew, splashing rain, and frozen condensation can wreak havoc on your underquilt, even with water resistant materials. Underquilt Protectors also act as a camping hammock shelter to help to block wind, which can give you a small boost to your underquilt's temperature rating. If you don't have one already, pick one up today!
- Adjustable cinch cord on each end of this camping hammock shelter to allow for ventilation. Loosen it up if you're too hot, or cinch it closed if you're chilly.
- Full length, adjustable suspension to keep your underquilt protector stable and secure
- Color coded S-Biner on each end to allow you to connect it to your hammock suspension
- Compatible with Gathered End Hammocks from 9 to 11 ft Long
- Optional Hammock Gear Small Nylon Stuff Sack available (see picture attached to this product)
- Available in either 10D Ripstop Nylon, 15D Ripstop Nylon (RELV Camo Options), 20D Nylon Taffeta
- Weights = 6.64 oz for 20D Nylon Taffeta or 4.62 oz for 10D Ripstop Nylon
Manufactured right here in Reynoldsburg, OH