This camping insulation product is in stock and will ship approximately 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
While we highly recommend our Sewn footbox, if you primarily camp below freezing, lots of our customers prefer the Zipper footbox for its ability to effectively ventilate in warmer weather. Our Draft Plug will extend the heat retention advantages of our Sewn footbox to your Zipper footbox without adding bulky, permanently attached draft collars. This piece of camping insulation simply there when you need it, and not when you don't! Our Draft Plug secures to either the snap or draw cord located at the bottom of all Zipper footboxes for safe keeping.
Additional information on materials used to build our products can be found here
- Available in 10 denier ripstop nylon (Premium Quilts) or 20 denier nylon taffeta (Economy Quilts)
- Each 10 denier version is generously filled with RDS Certified, 850 fill power, DWR treated goose down like our Premium Quilts
- Each 20 denier version is generously filled with RDS Certified, 800 fill power, DWR treated duck down like our Economy Quilts
- Provided flat lace loop to secure your Draft Plug to your footbox via the snap or mini cinch located at the bottom of the footbox.
- 10 denier = 0.29 ounces (8.2 grams)
- 20 denier = 0.33 ounces (9.4 grams)
- Diameter = 8 inches
- Loft = 1.5 inches