Orders placed on or after 2/8/22 ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Lead time subject to change without notice. If you have a deadline, please let us know when placing your order.
- Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Hammock Gear's Dyneema® Fiber Flat Hammock Tarp is intended as a hybrid hammock or ground tarp. This tarp features 14 perimeter tie outs, 2 ridge line tie outs, and 2 panel pull outs (one on each side) for endless possibilities of setup. Each tie out and pull out features a 1/2 inch D-Ring, with the exception of the ridge line tie outs, which are 3/4 inch D-Rings. We also offer the option to upgrade all of the tie outs with LineLoc3 tension hardware to create a knot free set up! If you choose to upgrade to LineLoc3 hardware, we highly suggest adding two of our Titanium Clips to the ridgeline to completely eliminating the need for knots. Our ground or hammock camping shelter tarps ship with a Dyneema® stuff sack and repair kit for field repairs.
Guy lines do not come standard with our tarps. However, we do offer discounted hanks of our reflective guy line in combination with any ground or hammock camping shelter tarp purchase! Simply select your desired hank color for instant savings.
- Size = 11' long x 8' 6" wide -or- 12' long x 8' 6" wide
- .50 oz/yd² for Green Dyneema® Composite
- .60 oz/yd² for Camo Dyneema® Composite
- Weight for Green 11' x 8'6" = Approximately 9.36 ounces (265 grams)
- Weight for Green 12' x 8'6" = Approximately 10.02 ounces (284 grams)
- No sewn ridgeline means no seal sealing required...ever.
- All guy line reinforcements are bonded and sewn for maximum strength.