Our Economy Down Hood has been meticulously designed to be the perfect insulation for your head. Use it with your top quilt or sleeping bag for extra comfort while sleeping, or use it while you hike! This version utilizes the same materials used on our Economy Quilts to help keep the cost down, while also furnishing you with a premium product. By using ultralight shock cord and 3 mini cordlocks, we've created a system which allows you to tighten or loosen the face opening for comfort and provide security from movement. In addition to the cinch cord system for the face opening, our Down Hood utilizes shock cord under-shoulder straps to help keep the Down Hood secure while sleeping. The DWR (durable water resistant) coating on the fabric and down help to resist moisture caused from your breath. Lastly, this is our in stock version of this product and it comes in Dark Olive Green 20D for the Outer Shell and Black 20D for the Inner Shell. Please see our Custom Economy Down Hood for a more personalized version.
- 20 Denier Nylon Taffeta Fabric
- 800 Fill Power DWR Duck Down
- Shock Cord and Cord Lock Closure and Security System
- Sewn Through Construction
- Highly packable (About the size of a baseball)
- This product is in stock and will ship approximately 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
- Total Weight = Approximately 3.96 ounces (112 grams)
- 2.5 ounces 800 DWR Duck Down