Please Note: Once custom orders are in production, all order changes including cancellations and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Our Standard 11 Ft Hammock is our basic netless woven camping hammock, featuring an elongated symmetrical gathered-end design that allows you to lay comfortably in any direction. The body is built with a single layer of durable nylon hammock fabric specially woven to feel soft to the touch, unlike most that tend to feel synthetic and plastic like. Our proprietary material features a unique hexagonal ripstop that minimizes stretch to maximize your ability to lay flat (similar to your bed). The woven hammock's body is finished with rolled hems on all four sides, and the suspension channels are quadruple stitched for added durability. All of our hammocks come fully equipped with a series of hardware for added utility including tie-outs, underquilt stabilization and application with our line of hammock accessories. Enjoy the weight savings of foregoing any a bug net system, and simply add one of our Bottom Entry Bug Nets when protection is absolutely necessary. The entire hammock stows in a double ended stuff sack, making setup and tear down quick, clean, and incredibly convenient. This gathered-end, nylon fabric 11 ft hammock ships with our basic ultralight suspension installed and is ready to hang, however you do have the option to add additional suspension items to your order! Please note that tree straps not included. Proudly made in Ohio!
Additional Features Include
- Our woven Standard Hammock ships fully suspended with: 1 Structural ridgeline, 2 continuous loops, and 2 carabiners
- Double ended nylon stuff sack; Adequate for stowing the hammock and complete suspension system in one convenient place.
- Four exterior pack hooks for superior underquilt stabilization
- Four additional connection points featuring eight small d-rings for internal connecting accessories or external tie out of the hammock body for stability.
- Complete Weight - 13.5 oz
- Width - 58 inches
- Length - 11 ft (132 inches)
- Functional Length - 9 ft (108 inches) with structural ridgeline installed
- Fabric - Nylon Single Layer (40 denier or 70 denier)
- Weight Limit - 350 lbs. (40 denier)
- Weight Limit - 500 lbs. (70 denier)