The original air pad by Klymit that changed the way people Sleep Outside™ - in a hammock. Sleeping comfortably in a hammock has its challenges—namely staying in place throughout the night. That’s where the Hammock V™ shines. Strategically placed non-slip zones on the top and bottom of the pad keep everything—including you—firmly in place. And innovative side walls reduce draft for 180 degrees of form-fitted comfort.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 27.3 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
Hammock not included.
|Weight||27.3 oz / 774 g|
|Dimensions||78” x 47” x 2.5” / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Pack Size||4” x 8” / 10.2 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty - Fulfilled by Klymit|