This product will ship separately form AHS in Bend, Oregon for a flat rate of $35. These products can not ship outside the contiguous USA.
McLean Metalworks has re-branded as Adventure Hammock Systems! These are the same great products from the same great USA Manufacturer!
This Awning Kit will attach to any Adventure Hammock Systems Hammock Mount to provide shelter from the rain, sun and/or wind. It sets up quickly using extension poles that are installed into the ends of the Hammock Mount arms. The loose tarp ends can be attached to your vehicle, tied to the ground, or secured using the included suction cup and/or Adjustable Tarp Pole. Both the Original Hammock Mount and Bare Bones XL have provisions to attach to the Awning Kit.
The kit includes the following...
- One 12' x 9' rhombus shaped tarp, made with 210D PU Polyester rated to 3000mm
- Two black extension poles for hammock mount connection.
- One adjustable silver aluminum pole for raising the non-vehicle corner of your tarp into "porch mode" for increased coverage footprint and visibility.
- One suction cup to secure the vehicle side corner of the awning to your vehicle, if no other attachment point is available (window, roof mount, etc.)
- One storage bag to securely organize all components of this awning kit when not in use.
- Please note that various components of this kit are made in the USA while others are made overseas
Hammock Mount not included. To purchase a mount for hanging your hammock check out the Original Hammock Mount and Bare Bones XL hammock hitch mount options available on our website! Don't have room for one of these hammock mounts on your tail hitch? Check out the Tire Stand Accessory to mount either of these hammock stands from and of your vehicle's wheels!